Thank you for your interest in Clarendon Elementary School
Clarendon’s school site is home to two distinct programs:
- General Education Program (Second Community)
- Japanese Bilingual Bicultural Program (JBBP)
Admission to each program is handled separately by the SFUSD EPC, meaning that when you apply to Clarendon, you apply to the Second Community or the JBBP program individually.
If you would like to find out more about the program from our parent association or to be matched with a current “buddy family” for a video chat, please email us: email@example.com
We will be hosting an outdoor “Meet and Greet” in our schoolyard on Saturday, January 29th, 2022. We are planning for the event to run from 1:30-3:00 pm with participants coming for 30 minute slots, and keeping capacity at 30 participants per group. Participants will be able to meet school administration and current parents, including parent group leadership. Sign up for a timeslot here.
- We kindly request that attendees leave children at home if at all possible.
- Vaccinations and masks are required. Vaccination cards will be checked.
- Participants will be allowed to see the school campus, but will not be allowed in any school buildings.
You can also see a video about our school on YouTube here.
Check out this slide deck with more information about Clarendon and the Second Community program.